Antique Telescope, Regency, Baker of London, Two Draw Refractor, Circa 1920
Our Stock # 18.5077
This is an antique telescope by noted retailer and manufacturer, Baker of London, a two draw refractor for terrestrial or astronomical use dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
Perfect for bird watching, landscape appreciation, wildlife stalking, or maritime observation. Equally suitable for observing the night sky.
- Presenting a clear, sharp optical performance
- Tapered, leather-clad, primary barrel in good order
- Withdraws with a smooth action, easy to focus
- Supplied with a London Fine oak and brass 'Captain's Stand' for display
- 40mm (1.5") achromatic objective
- Leather dust caps for objective and eye piece
- Flared eyecup with sliding dust cover
- Engraved; Baker, 244 High Holborn. London
This antique telescope is an historic, period piece fine to use today that also displays well.
Closed Length: 24cm (9.5'')
Fully Drawn Length: 53.5cm (21'')
Objective Glass Diameter: 40mm (1.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World