Antique, Telescope, Dolland, Three Draw, Terrestrial, Astronomical Circa 1830
Our Stock # 18.5076
This is an antique telescope dating to the early 19th century, a three draw scope suitable for terrestrial or astronomical use, circa 1830.
Perfect for bird watching, landscape appreciation, wildlife, or maritime observation. Equally suitable for observing the night sky.
- A triple draw telescope featuring a 30mm achromatic objective glass
- The optics present a clear, sharp and crisp image
- The leather covered barrel and stitching in good order
- Lens cover for objective glass
- The tapered eyepiece retains the original slide dust cover
- The tubes in very good order throughout
- Inscribed 'Dolland London' – an anonymous fine manufacturer of the time, looking to trade off the infamous Dollond name
- Supplied with a London Fine oak and brass 'Captain's Stand' for display
A good quality antique telescope of fine quality, good to use today.
Closed Length: 24cm (9.5'')
Fully Drawn: 84.5cm (33.25'')
Objective Lens Diameter: 30mm (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World