Antique Telescope, 3 Draw Refractor, English, Georgian, Lincoln of London, 1770
Our Stock # 18.6068
This is an antique telescope, a three draw refractor for terrestrial or astronomical use. An English Georgian piece by Lincoln of London, dating to circa 1770.
Perfect for bird watching, landscape appreciation, wildlife stalking, or maritime observation. Equally suitable for observing the night sky.
- Presenting a clear, sharp optical performance
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Offering a smooth draw action and easy focus
- Supplied with a London Fine oak and brass 'Captain's Stand' for display
- Parallel, satinwood primary barrel
- 35mm, 1.5" objective lens
- Flared eyecup with swivel dust cover
- Engraved with maker's mark, 'Lincoln - London'
A historic, period piece as good to use today as it was two hundred years ago.
Closed Length: 18.5cm (7.25'')
Fully Drawn Length: 55.5cm (21.75'')
Objective Glass Diameter: 35mm (1.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World