Antique Telescope, 3 Draw, Pocket Refractor, Dollond London, Mid 19th Century
Our Stock # 18.5088
This is an antique telescope, a three draw pocket telescope, a refractor for terrestrial or astronomical use by renowned manufacturer Dollond and dating to the mid 19th century.
Perfect for bird watching, landscape appreciation, wildlife, or maritime observation. Equally suitable for observing the night sky.
- Presenting a clear, sharp optical performance
- Parallel, wooden, primary barrel in good order
- Withdraws with a smooth action, easy to focus
- Engraved 'Dollond London' in a script hand
- 38mm (1.5") objective lens with brass lens cap
- Slide dust cover to flared eye cup
- Presents a good, sharp and bright image
- Supplied with a London Fine, oak and brass, 'Captain's Stand' for display
An antique telescope presented in good condition. An historic, period piece fine to use today.
Closed Length: 24cm (9.5'')
Fully Drawn Length: 73cm (28.75'')
Objective Glass Diameter: 38mm (1.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World