Antique Tea Table, Italian, Mahogany, Leather, Occasional, Side, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5255
This is an antique tea table, an Italian mahogany and leather occasional, side table dating to the Victorian period circa 1900.
- Displaying well with good colour to the select mahogany frame
- A rotating top with moulded edge detail, ideal for serving tea
- Circular design with etched foliate detail to the perimeter
- A shallow frieze raised on slender cabriole legs featuring tram line reeding
- Delightful tooled leather inserts to the top and lower tier
- Tan and golden tones with a desirable aged patina
- Geometric frames display floral and foliate detail
- The top with protective inset glass surface
A super antique tea table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World