Antique Tea Table, Italian, Mahogany, Leather, Occasional, Side, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5255
This is an antique tea table, an Italian mahogany and leather occasional, side table dating to the Victorian period circa 1900.
- Displaying well with good colour to the select mahogany frame
- A rotating top with moulded edge detail, ideal for serving tea
- Circular design with etched foliate detail to the perimeter
- A shallow frieze raised on slender cabriole legs featuring tram line reeding
- Delightful tooled leather inserts to the top and lower tier
- Tan and golden tones with a desirable aged patina
- Geometric frames display floral and foliate detail
- The top with protective inset glass surface
A super antique tea table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.