Antique Tea Table, English, Edwardian, Two Tier, Gallery, Side, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5580
This is an antique tea table, an English, Edwardian, two tier, galleried, side table in mahogany from the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Attractive, well figured, mahogany
- In russet hues with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on appealing, stylised cabriole legs
- Delineated with boxwood tram line string detail
- Of elegant form offering two kidney shaped tiers
- Decorated with classic conch shell inlay
- Bordered with a wavy line gallery
- Turned finials dressing the stiles
A super antique tea table offering a stable serving platform. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Depth: 42cm (16.5'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World