Antique Tapestry Stretcher, English, Beech, Needlepoint Frame, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.7781
This is an antique tapestry stretcher. An English, beech adjustable needlepoint frame, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Adjustable stretcher frame suitable for seated or standing use
- Displaying a desirable aged patina throughout
- Select beech shows fine grain interest and light caramel hues
- Articulated capping reveals a suite of tapestry pins to either end
- Tapestry frame with adjustment along the horizontal plane
- The frame rotating to standing or seated positions
- Lower stretcher rail with turned baluster carvings
- Raised upon two pairs of slipper feet, arched to the middle
This is a charming antique needlepoint stretcher, offering appeal for those of a traditional, creative taste or as a decorative piece. Delivered waxed, polished and ready to be enjoyed.
Max Width: 98cm (38.5'')
Max Depth: 63.5cm (25'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Spreader Bar Width: 82.5cm (32.5'')
Spreader Bar Adjustable Range: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World