Antique Tapestry Panel, English, Needlepoint, Burr Walnut, Decorative, C.1800
Our Stock # 18.7092
This is an antique tapestry panel. An English, needlepoint and burr walnut decorative scene, dating to the late 18th century and later, circa 1800.
- Fascinating antique tapestry presented within a quality later frame
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Needlepoint tapestry in very good order with a natural colour palette
- Striking burr walnut frame shows fine grain interest with ebonised frame edges
- Clear, bright glass plate presenting the scene beautifully
- Human and canine interest, set within a woodland glade
- Can be wall mounted, with hanging wire present to rear
This is a charming antique tapestry panel, with attractive burr walnut frame and rich colouration. Delivered polished and ready to hang.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 3cm (1.25'')
Max Height: 51cm (20'')
Panel Width: 37cm (14.5'')
Panel Height: 42cm (16.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World