Antique Tapestry Display Stand, Regency Mahogany Needlepoint
Our Stock # LFA-1554
Rare to find, this is an unusual antique tapestry display stand dating to the Regency period c.1830.
- Riding on the original brass castors
- Out-swept legs extend from the platform delineated with ebonised stringing
- Ring turned baluster support to scrolled bracket support
- Mahogany frame enclosing three sliding screens
- Brass handle to centre screen for easy access
- Frames slide easily and display screens beautifully
- One screen displaying needlepoint of bird and foliage
A super presentation piece with much interest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Height: 104.5cm (41.25'')
Visible Canvas Size:
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 62cm (24.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.