Antique Tapestry Display Stand, Regency Mahogany Needlepoint
Our Stock # 12.1554
Rare to find, this is an unusual antique tapestry display stand dating to the Regency period c.1830.
- Riding on the original brass castors
- Out-swept legs extend from the platform delineated with ebonised stringing
- Ring turned baluster support to scrolled bracket support
- Mahogany frame enclosing three sliding screens
- Brass handle to centre screen for easy access
- Frames slide easily and display screens beautifully
- One screen displaying needlepoint of bird and foliage
A super presentation piece with much interest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 40cm (15.75'')
Max Height: 104.5cm (41.25'')
Visible Canvas Size:
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 62cm (24.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World