Antique Tallboy, English, Flame Mahogany, Tall Chest of Drawers, Victorian, 1850
Our Stock # 18.6689
This is an antique tallboy. An English, flame mahogany tall chest of drawers, dating to the early Victorian period of the mid 19th century, circa 1850 and later.
- Highly appealing tallboy of elegant proportion
- Displaying a desirable aged patina throughout
- Resplendent flame mahogany with attractive grain interest
- Glowing rich, deep hues of russet browns and caramel
- Drawers arranged two over five full-width and graduated in depth
- Dressed with the original pairs of quality, turned wooden pulls
- Featuring working lock and key behind circular brass escutcheons
- The ensemble set off with a cavetto crown moulding
- The field panelled rear testament to the overall quality
- Raised upon shaped bracket feet
This is an antique tallboy of high Victorian quality and visual appeal. Ideal for the main bedroom in any home, this is a superb example of flame mahogany furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 115.5cm (45.5'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 182.5cm (71.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World