Antique Table, Scottish, Oak, Carved, Barley Twist, Side, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5507
This is an antique table from the late 19th century. Scottish oak with carved decoration. Raised on barley twist legs, this side table dates to circa 1880.
- A handsome side table displaying good colour and grain interest
- The top displays well with wisps of medullary rays
- Wax polished finish with a desirable aged patina
- Frieze drawer dressed with turned pull
- The apron decorated with notch carved detail
- The corners showing stylised rosettes
- Pierced scrolled brackets softening the unions
- Raised on quality, barley twist legs
- United by a barley twist 'H' stretcher
- Standing upon ball feet
An attractive antique side table presented with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 88cm (34.75'')
Max Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World