Antique Table, English, Pitch Pine, 2 Drawer, Desk, Gothic Revival, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6774
This is an antique table. An English, pitch pine 2 drawer desk in Gothic revival taste, dating to the mid Victorian period, circa 1860.
- Good proportion with ecclesiastical overtones
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Stained pitch pine finished in appealing caramel hues
- Fine grain interest beneath the wax polish finish
- Deep front apron offering a pair of wide drawers
- Dressed with brass drop handles of square form over circular backplates
- Inset, brass-lined locks to each — key absent
- Field panel drawer fronts with oak-lined drawer boxes
- Shoulders feature carved detail to each corner
- Shaped brackets unite the apron to the leg supports
- Distinctive octagonal shaped legs an appealing motif
- Ring carvings further decorate each leg
This is a well-sized antique table with ecclesiastical overtones to its Gothic revival taste and is well suited for use as a desk or side table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home or office.
Max Width: 152.5cm (60'')
Max Depth: 76cm (30'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World