Antique Table, Ebonised, Papier Mache, Mother of Pearl, Side, Lamp, Wine, Tilt
Our Stock # 11.2203
This is an antique table. An English, ebonised papier mache and mother of pearl side, lamp or wine table with tilt and dating to the Victorian period, circa 1870.
- Fascinating form and good order throughout
- Ebonised stocks of papier-mache display a desirable aged patina
- Mother of pearl inlay shimmers in the catch-light
- Central hanging grape motif with a green diamond border and foliate detail to the corners
- Pleasing inverted tray style with serpentine form
- Smooth tilt action for placement to the side or in the centre of a room
- Stout, rolled top locks reassuringly into place
- Standing over a shaped central column, which flows into a triple step base.
A quality, period antique table and a lovely example of this classic Victorian style. Solid joints and construction and delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 78cm (30.75'')
Max Depth: 59cm (23.25'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World