Antique Stretcher Table, Burr Walnut, English, Victorian, Oval, Side, Tea, c1860
Our Stock # 18.5806
This is an antique stretcher table in burr walnut. An English, Victorian, ovular, side or tea table dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1860.
- Well figured burr walnut top with moulded edge detail
- Beautifully quarter veneered decoration
- Lustrous shine in the wax polished finish
- Shallow frieze in good proportion
- Well executed ring turned legs with carved cap detail
- United by ring turned stretcher with central ball
- Four cabriole legs feature carved foliate decoration to the knee
- Stout scrolled toes over white ceramic castors
- Lower inverted finials completing the decoration
A good example of an antique stretcher table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 106cm (41.75'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 73.5cm (29'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World