Antique Stretcher Table, Burr Walnut, English, Victorian, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 10.1781
This is an antique stretcher table in burr walnut. An English, Victorian piece dating to circa 1880.
- Well figured burr walnut top with moulded edge detail
- Lustrous shine in the wax polished finish
- Shallow frieze in good proportion
- Well executed, tapering ring turned legs
- United by ring turned stretcher with central beaded trace
- Four cabriole legs feature carved acanthus leaves to the knee
- Stout scrolled toes over white ceramic castors
- Lower inverted finials completing the decoration
A good example of it's type. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 97cm (38.25'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World