Antique Stick Stand, Edwardian Oak Hall Valet c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1603
This is an antique stick stand dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- Formed in English oak with deep rugger tones
- Jointed construction with a pair of rails to lower section
- Wavy rails flank a turned spindle to upper frame
- Formed brass umbrella band shines and accents the piece
- Removable tin drip tray for ease of maintenance
- Raised on squat bun feet and bracketed for strength and stabilty
A timeless piece of pared back design ideal for the modern home. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Depth: 23cm (9'')
Max Height: 103cm (40.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.