Antique Stick Stand, Edwardian Oak Hall Valet c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1603
This is an antique stick stand dating to the Edwardian period c.1910.
- Formed in English oak with deep rugger tones
- Jointed construction with a pair of rails to lower section
- Wavy rails flank a turned spindle to upper frame
- Formed brass umbrella band shines and accents the piece
- Removable tin drip tray for ease of maintenance
- Raised on squat bun feet and bracketed for strength and stabilty
A timeless piece of pared back design ideal for the modern home. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Depth: 23cm (9'')
Max Height: 103cm (40.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World