Antique Stick Back Chair, English, Elm, Beech, Station Seat, Victorian, C.1870
Our Stock # 18.6692
This is an antique stick back chair. An English, elm and beech station seat, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1870.
- Charming Victorian seat with wonderful figuring
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select elm and beech show fine grain interest
- Rich caramel hues to the wax polish finish
- Pleasingly arched top rail meets the shaped seat in stout square section joints
- Lathe back featuring six slender rails
- Comfortable seat height of 46cm (18")
- Raised on tapered legs and united by H-stretcher
This is an attractive antique stick back chair with fine grain interest and colours. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Depth: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Max Height: 87.5cm (34.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World