Antique Steamer Trunk, Large, English, Pine, Metal Lined, Chest, Edwardian c1910
Our Stock # 18.5411
This is an antique steamer trunk, a large, English, dark stained pine, metal lined, chest dating to the Edwardian era, circa 1910.
- Attractive dark stained pine, metal bound steamer trunk
- In good order and original condition, displaying a desirable aged patina
- Metal lined and retaining the maker's badge – '"Burne" British Manufacture'
- Of large proportions and offering voluminous storage within
- Carrying handles to each end and the original working locks and key
- Tagged with the name and initials of H.C. Hainworth
Plenty of interest and charm in this antique steamer trunk. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 99cm (39'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 53.5cm (21'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.