Antique Stationery Cabinet, English, Victorian, Oak, Correspondence Chest c.1900
Our Stock # 18.5625
This is an antique stationery cabinet, an English, Victorian, oak correspondence chest dating to the turn of the last century, circa 1900.
- Attractive medullary rays in the grain detail of the oak
- Good consistent colour in a wax polished finish
- Period piece with desirable aged patina
- The canted doors dressed with brass escutcheon, lock present, key absent
- Open on quality hinging to reveal stationery bureau beneath
- Offering envelope and paper divisions and brass stays to the doors
- A removable pen tray with storage beneath
- Removing the brass pin unlocks the lower drawer
- Drawer dressed with a drop handle on pierced brass back plate
A super little antique stationery cabinet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 35.5cm (14'')
Max Depth: 19.5cm (7.75'')
Max Height: 30cm (11.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World