Antique Specimen Chest, English, Oak, Collector's Cabinet, Edwardian, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.7210
This is an antique specimen chest. An English, oak collector's cabinet, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Of charming proportion and pleasing finish
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select oak shows fine grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Rich caramel hues beam beneath a wax polish finish
- Tiered crown moulding stands prominently above the whole
- Cabinet door with four field panels, arranged with cockbeaded borders
- Dressed with an untested, inset lock — key absent
- Suite of 12 drawers arranged in singles and pairs, each finished with a small brass pull
This is an appealing antique specimen chest, with 12 useful drawers for collectors of small items. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47.5cm (18.75'')
Max Depth: 32.5cm (12.75'')
Max Height: 72.5cm (28.5'')
Wide Drawer Width: 38cm (15'')
Wide Drawer Depth: 20cm (7.75'')
Wide Drawer Height: 4.5cm (1.75'')
Narrow Drawer Width: 17.5cm (7'')
Narrow Drawer Depth: 20cm (7.75'')
Narrow Drawer Height: 3.5cm (1.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World