Antique Specimen Cabinet, English, Pine, Document Archive, Edwardian, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.8391
This is an antique specimen cabinet. An English, pine document archive, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Striking ebonised and satin pine cabinet for the discerning collector or archivist
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Ebonised pine frame with deep black tones throughout
- Quality satin pine document drawers contrast with warm golden hues
- Pair of field panel doors, dressed with an inset brass lined lock — key present
- Arranged as a suite of twelve generously sized, removable slide drawers
This is a superb antique specimen cabinet, with appealing presentation and twelve useful document trays. Well suited to a collector or institution. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready to serve.
Max Width: 95cm (37.5'')
Max Depth: 58.5cm (23'')
Max Height: 85cm (33.5'')
Drawer Width: 37.5cm (14.75'')
Drawer Depth: 50.5cm (20'')
Drawer Height: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World