Antique Sofa, English Green Edwardian 3 Seater Settee, c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1714
This is an antique sofa. An English, green, Edwardian, 3 seater settee dating to c.1910.
- Attractive wing back design with mahogany frame
- Three panel rear with pairs of buttons flanked by oblique wings
- Raised on three squat cabriole legs to the front and stout shaped rear legs
- Scrolled arm panel decorated with subtle foliate carving
- Professionally upholstered in a green damask cloth
- Finished rear panel ‰ÛÒ ideal for centre room placement
- Three plump, loose seat cushions for comfort
- From a smoke and pet free home
An appealing and comfortable sofa. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 185.5cm (73'')
Max Depth: 99cm (39'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Seat Width: 145cm (57'')
Seat Depth: 66cm (26'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.