Antique Sofa, English Green Edwardian 3 Seater Settee, c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1714
This is an antique sofa. An English, green, Edwardian, 3 seater settee dating to c.1910.
- Attractive wing back design with mahogany frame
- Three panel rear with pairs of buttons flanked by oblique wings
- Raised on three squat cabriole legs to the front and stout shaped rear legs
- Scrolled arm panel decorated with subtle foliate carving
- Professionally upholstered in a green damask cloth
- Finished rear panel ‰ÛÒ ideal for centre room placement
- Three plump, loose seat cushions for comfort
- From a smoke and pet free home
An appealing and comfortable sofa. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 185.5cm (73'')
Max Depth: 99cm (39'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Seat Width: 145cm (57'')
Seat Depth: 66cm (26'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World