Antique Single Wardrobe, Satinwood, English, Compactum, Art Nouveau Circa 1920
Our Stock # 11.3428
This is an antique single wardrobe in satinwood, an English compactum from the Art Nouveau movement of the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Delightful piece with classic Art Nouveau overtones
- Good colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on an open bracket foot and topped with a crown moulding
- Fitted with a hanging rail for convenience
- Central door features shaped, bevel edged mirror
- Brass lock escutcheon with pull and working lock and key
- Flanked by pierced fretwork decoration
- Punctuated by carved stylised foliate appliqué
A super wardrobe with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
At the crown moulding:
Max Width: 106cm (41.75'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 203cm (80'')
Cabinet Width: 92cm (36.25'')
Cabinet Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World