Antique Single Wardrobe, Satinwood, English, Compactum, Art Nouveau Circa 1920
Our Stock # 11.3428
This is an antique single wardrobe in satinwood, an English compactum from the Art Nouveau movement of the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Delightful piece with classic Art Nouveau overtones
- Good colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on an open bracket foot and topped with a crown moulding
- Fitted with a hanging rail for convenience
- Central door features shaped, bevel edged mirror
- Brass lock escutcheon with pull and working lock and key
- Flanked by pierced fretwork decoration
- Punctuated by carved stylised foliate appliqué
A super wardrobe with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
At the crown moulding:
Max Width: 106cm (41.75'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 203cm (80'')
Cabinet Width: 92cm (36.25'')
Cabinet Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured.
Excluding: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey & Guernsey and remote areas – please let us know your post code to confirm.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
USA & Canada
We apologise we can not ship to Russia at this time but you are welcome to arrange your own courier service. We will support you with any details required.
Rest of the World
Please let us know your country and area code and we will find the most competitve rate for you