Antique Single Wardrobe, Satinwood, English, Compactum, Art Nouveau Circa 1920
Our Stock # 11.3428
This is an antique single wardrobe in satinwood, an English compactum from the Art Nouveau movement of the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Delightful piece with classic Art Nouveau overtones
- Good colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on an open bracket foot and topped with a crown moulding
- Fitted with a hanging rail for convenience
- Central door features shaped, bevel edged mirror
- Brass lock escutcheon with pull and working lock and key
- Flanked by pierced fretwork decoration
- Punctuated by carved stylised foliate appliqué
A super wardrobe with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
At the crown moulding:
Max Width: 106cm (41.75'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 203cm (80'')
Cabinet Width: 92cm (36.25'')
Cabinet Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.