Antique Sideboard, Gillow & Co, Oak, Arts and Crafts Buffet Cabinet, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5257
This is an antique sideboard by Gillow & Co, an oak, Arts and Crafts buffet cabinet dating to the late 19th century circa 1890.
- Of quality craftsmanship stamped 'Gillow & Co'
- Crafted in select oak displaying deep, rich colour
- Grain interest in a lustrous wax polished finish
- Arts & Crafts styling by a premium cabinet maker
- Well figured, broad upper counter, backed by moulded upstand
- Terminated by ball finial capped blocks decorated with carved rosettes
- A pair of frieze drawers for napery and cutlery, dressed with solid brass loop handles
- Raised on helically reeded pillars over lower counter
- A pair of wide cabinet doors enclose a generous lower storage cupboard
- Fitted with the original four lever brass lock, key absent
- Doors each decorated with a pair of ceramic tiles
- Each different displaying ripe fruit in a circular border
A super example of an antique Arts & Crafts sideboard. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 138cm (54.25'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 107cm (42.25'')
Plus Upstand Max: 19cm (7.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World