Antique Side Table, Victorian Whatnot, Burr Walnut, English c.1870
Our Stock # LFA-1590
This is an antique side table, a Victorian whatnot in burr walnut, English dating to c.1870.
- Burr walnut with lustrous, rich dark hues and a desirable aged patina
- Raised on bun feet to a generous lower frieze drawer
- Dressed with the original turned pulls
- Lower tier displaying good grain detail
- Offering a display height of 37cm (14.5")
- Beautifully turned spindles to either side
- Galleried table top displaying good grain interest
- Offering a stable upper platform
- Ideal as a sofa companion
An appealing side table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 68cm (26.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World