Antique Side Table, Victorian Pitch Pine Alter, c.1860
Our Stock # LFA-1502
This is an appealing antique side table, delightful in its austere simplicity, Victorian c.1860.
- Solid antique pine construction
- Mellow honey tones with an aged patina
- Two plank top with softened moulded edge
- Shallower overhang at the rear for flush wall positioning
- Plain frieze in good proportion with lower chamfered moulding
- Corner detail featuring blind-fretted club motifs
- Robust, tapering square section legs
- Chamfered corners softening the look
- Pinched at the top and at the foot
A solid and useful side table with ecclesiastical overtones, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 92cm (36.25'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 79cm (31'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World