Antique Side Table, Victorian Pitch Pine Alter, c.1860
Our Stock # LFA-1502
This is an appealing antique side table, delightful in its austere simplicity, Victorian c.1860.
- Solid antique pine construction
- Mellow honey tones with an aged patina
- Two plank top with softened moulded edge
- Shallower overhang at the rear for flush wall positioning
- Plain frieze in good proportion with lower chamfered moulding
- Corner detail featuring blind-fretted club motifs
- Robust, tapering square section legs
- Chamfered corners softening the look
- Pinched at the top and at the foot
A solid and useful side table with ecclesiastical overtones, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 92cm (36.25'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 79cm (31'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.