Antique Side Table, English, Writing Desk, Console, Window, Georgian, Circa 1800
Our Stock # 18.7850
This is an antique side table. An English, mahogany writing desk, console or bay window table, dating to the Georgian period and later, circa 1800.
- Distinctive side table with trapezoid from, ideal for bay window placement
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select stocks show fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Presented with a quality wax polish finish
- Wide, flat top with gently rolled and tiered edge ideal for occasional writing or study
- Useful drawer with pen and ink well compartments
- Dressed with a later brass drop handle and small inset, lined lock — key absent
- Standing upon a quartet of shaped legs, canted to follow the upper form
This is a charming antique side table, of distinctive form and great colour. Ideal for an intimate placement within an airy bay window. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 126.5cm (49.75'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 72.5cm (28.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World