Antique Side Table, English, Victorian, Rosewood, Walnut, Occasional, Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5500
This is an antique side table, an English, Victorian, rosewood and walnut, two tier, occasional table with nautical overtones dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1860.
- Of superior quality in select rosewood and walnut
- Displaying grain interest throughout
- Warm tones in the wax polished finish with a desirable aged patina
- The circular top displays well
- Finished with a gadrooned edge moulding
- The spindle galleried lower tier offering useful storage
Fine stem with 'lazy crow's nest' gallery at the mid-point
- Anchored in a ring turned collar
- Standing upon a hyperboloid platform over bun feet
An appealing antique side table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.