Antique Side Table, English, Victorian, Rosewood, Walnut, Occasional, Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5500
This is an antique side table, an English, Victorian, rosewood and walnut, two tier, occasional table with nautical overtones dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1860.
- Of superior quality in select rosewood and walnut
- Displaying grain interest throughout
- Warm tones in the wax polished finish with a desirable aged patina
- The circular top displays well
- Finished with a gadrooned edge moulding
- The spindle galleried lower tier offering useful storage
Fine stem with 'lazy crow's nest' gallery at the mid-point
- Anchored in a ring turned collar
- Standing upon a hyperboloid platform over bun feet
An appealing antique side table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World