Antique Side Table, English, Victorian, Rosewood, Occasional, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5608
This is an antique side table, an English, Victorian, rosewood occasional table dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Superior craftsmanship and stocks
- The rosewood displaying delightful grain interest
- Superb colour with a desirable aged patina
- The octagonal top framed with inlaid boxwood tram stringing
- Moulded edge detail over bracketed frieze
- Classical styling to the ring turned legs
- Lower spindled gallery offers useful display or storage area
- Elegantly raised on tapering, swept legs
- Of good proportion
A very fine antique table demonstrating exceptional craftsmanship using top grade timbers. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 55.75cm (22'')
Max Depth: 55.75cm (22'')
Max Height: 69cm (27.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World