Antique Side Table, English Victorian Mahogany circa 1880
Our Stock # LFA-1539
This is a fine, mid-sized side table dating to the Victorian period circa 1880.
- Beautiful grain detail to the polished, light mahogany finish
- Broad top with moulded edge detail
- Frieze in good proportion dressed with descending finials to each corner
- A pair of dovetailed, frieze drawers
- Each drawer dressed with a pair of turned pulls
- Brass keyhole linings and locks, key absent
- Raised on a stout, turned, baluster column support
- Over four cabriole legs delineated with lower moulding detail
- Typical scrolled toes to the feet
An attractive table with a variety of uses. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 92cm (36.25'')
Max Depth: 66cm (26'')
Max Height: 76.25cm (30'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.