Antique Side Table, English, Victorian, Lamp, Burr Walnut, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5292
This is a delightful antique side table, an English, Victorian lamp table in burr walnut dating to c.1870.
- Well figured, butterfly book-matched English burr walnut
- Good colour in the butterscotch hues beneath a wax polished finish
- Of good proportion with a desirable aged patina and retaining period features
- A tramline boxwood string perimeter with fine foliate sprays to the corners
- A chamfered edge detail over modest frieze with string detail
- Some sympathetic historic repairs to the veneer, nothing to detract
- A stable platform raised on four ring turned and tapered legs
- United by a cylinder stretcher capped with finial adornment
- Standing upon cabriole legs decorated with carved acanthus leaves and carvings
- Riding upon lignum vitae castors in brass swivel mounts
A jolly attractive table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 91.5cm (36'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 69cm (27.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World