Antique Side Table, English, Mahogany, 19th Century, Circa 1860
Our Stock # 11.3492
This is an antique side table, an English piece in mahogany dating to the mid 19th century circa 1860.
- A super piece with elegant lines and in good proportion
- Warm honey hues in wax polished finish of the mahogany
- Pleasingly patinated, the top displays well with moulded edge detail
- Rounded corners to the front and lipped at the back for close wall placement
- A pair of frieze drawers dressed with turned pulls
- Featuring hand cut dovetail joints and mahogany linings
- Raised on turned and tapered legs
- Of quality craftsmanship
An attractive piece ideal for the drawing room or hall. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 100cm (39.25'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 69cm (27.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.