Antique Side Table, English, Mahogany, 19th Century, Circa 1860
Our Stock # 11.3492
This is an antique side table, an English piece in mahogany dating to the mid 19th century circa 1860.
- A super piece with elegant lines and in good proportion
- Warm honey hues in wax polished finish of the mahogany
- Pleasingly patinated, the top displays well with moulded edge detail
- Rounded corners to the front and lipped at the back for close wall placement
- A pair of frieze drawers dressed with turned pulls
- Featuring hand cut dovetail joints and mahogany linings
- Raised on turned and tapered legs
- Of quality craftsmanship
An attractive piece ideal for the drawing room or hall. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 100cm (39.25'')
Max Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Height: 69cm (27.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World