Antique Side Table, murphY67 English Oak Stand, Whatnot c.1880
Our Stock # LFA-1578
This is an antique side table, a carved green man English oak stand or whatnot dating to c.1880.
- Deep rich colour with a desirable aged patina to the English oak
- Three tiers raised on unusually stout, barley twist risers
- Good proportions and a useful size
- Single, oak lined, frieze drawer featuring green man carving
- Carved rosettes to the corner plates
- Scrolled foliate carving to the frieze side panels
- Top and middle tiers displaying etched detail to the moulded edges
- Lower tier with stepped edge moulding
- Riding upon the original ball castors
An appealing piece of charm and character. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 79cm (31'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.