Antique Side Table, Carved, Chinese, Stand, Teak, Marble, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5607
This is an antique side table, a carved Chinese stand in teak and marble, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1900.
- Quality teak displaying good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Profusely carved with a dark, wax, polished finish
- Classic oriental styling in good proportion
- Useful size for both display or as a sofa companion
- Circular top inset with attractive blush marble panel
- Pinched above a pierced frieze of carved berries and foliate interest
- The cabriole legs carved with foliate and stylised rosette detail
- United by a pierced lower tier stretcher and standing upon paw feet
A well executed table of interest. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 33cm (13'')
Max Depth: 33cm (13'')
Max Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World