Antique Side Table, Art Nouveau Overtones, English, Mahogany, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5172
This is an antique side table with Art Nouveau overtones, an English, mahogany two tier table dating to the turn of the 20th century circa 1900.
- Mellow tones to the mid-toned mahogany
- Sinuous form and in good proportion
- The top features a plain central panel with grain interest
- Framed in a broad, carved border of floral decoration
- With a generous overhang above a narrow frieze
- Square section cabriole legs feature a pronounced knee
- Sweeping out to modestly flared feet
- Legs united by a shaped, 'X' stretcher
- Supporting a lower tier decorated similarly to the top
An appealing antique side table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Height: 75.5cm (29.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World