Antique Side Chair, Victorian, English, Mahogany, Chippendale Revival Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5451
This is an antique side chair, a late Victorian, English, mahogany, Chippendale revival chair dating to circa 1900.
- Crafted in select cuts of beautifully aged mahogany
- Displaying good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Gently flared stiles rising to a carved, serpentine crest rail
- Attractive pierced back splat centred on a carved rosette
- Raised on square section legs, chamfered on the inner corners
- Generous proportions with broad comfortable seat pad
- Stuff over seat panel finished in a patterned damask cloth
- Traditionally stuffed in good supportive order
An appealing antique side chair with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 96cm (37.75'')
Seat Width: 56cm (22'')
Seat Depth: 40.75cm (16'')
Seat Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World