Antique Side Chair, Victorian, English, Mahogany, Chippendale Revival Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5451
This is an antique side chair, a late Victorian, English, mahogany, Chippendale revival chair dating to circa 1900.
- Crafted in select cuts of beautifully aged mahogany
- Displaying good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Gently flared stiles rising to a carved, serpentine crest rail
- Attractive pierced back splat centred on a carved rosette
- Raised on square section legs, chamfered on the inner corners
- Generous proportions with broad comfortable seat pad
- Stuff over seat panel finished in a patterned damask cloth
- Traditionally stuffed in good supportive order
An appealing antique side chair with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 96cm (37.75'')
Seat Width: 56cm (22'')
Seat Depth: 40.75cm (16'')
Seat Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.