Antique Side Chair, English, Walnut, Dining, Drawing Room, Seat, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6193
This is an antique side chair. An English, walnut dining or drawing room seat and dating to the Victorian period of the 19th century, circa 1880.
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select walnut displays fine grain interest
- Traditionally stuffed and professionally upholstered to a high standard
- Buckle back with square shoulders and pinched waist
- Top rail features an elegantly carved shell motif with foliate detail
- Shell motif replicated on the shaped stretcher
- Finished in a quality velour with lighter brocade trim
- Raised on turned and tapered front legs
- Shaped and swept rear legs
This is a pleasing antique side chair, well suited to study or drawing room use, or as an extra dining chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 88.5cm (34.75'')
Cushion Width: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Cushion Depth: 39.5cm (15.5'')
Cushion Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World