Antique Ship's Wheel, English, Oak, Brass, Maritime, Decorative, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.6550
This is an antique ship's wheel. An English, oak and brass maritime decorative helm, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- High maritime appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select oak shows fine grain interest
- Rich russet hues throughout
- 8 turned spokes pass through the middle felloe with tapered handles
- Pegged facing felloe runs the circumference of the rim
- Iron nave plate topped with a brass boss
- Reassuringly heavy at 5.98kg (13.18lb)
This is a charming antique ship's wheel with high collector appeal for those of maritime interest. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 71cm (28'')
Max Depth: 9cm (3.5'')
Max Height: 71cm (28'')
Handle Length: 10cm (4'')
Spindle Diameter: 3cm (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World