Antique Sewing Table, English, Victorian, Flame Mahogany, Side, C19th, c.1840
Our Stock # 18.5646
This is an antique sewing table, an English, early Victorian, flame mahogany side table dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1840.
- Of good proportion and quality craftsmanship
- Crafted in select mahogany with good, consistent colour
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- The top displays fine grain detail in the flame mahogany
- Rounded corners to the edge moulding continue down through the frieze
- The lid lifts on quality brass hinges and stays
- Revealing a compartmentalised storage area
- The original mirror back displays desirable foxing and usage
- Beneath is a further frieze, utility drawer which is also divided
- Quality brass keyhole linings and locks with key absent
- Raised on elegant, baluster turned legs riding upon brass castors
A very useful antique sewing table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 71cm (28'')
Max Depth: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World