Antique Seven Draw Pocket Telescope, J.B. Dancer, Manchester, Circa 1845
Our Stock # 18.5078
This is an antique seven draw pocket telescope by noted Victorian manufacturer, J.B. Dancer Manchester, a refractor for terrestrial or astronomical use dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1845.
Perfect for bird watching, landscape appreciation, wildlife stalking, or maritime observation. Equally suitable for observing the night sky.
- Presenting a clear, sharp optical performance
- Made by noted Victorian manufacturer J.B. Dancer, Manchester
- Inscribed 'J.B. Dancer, Manchester, To adjust by sliding in the second draw'
Supplied with a London Fine oak and brass 'Captain's Stand' for display
- Parallel, leather clad, primary barrel in good order
- Withdraws with a smooth action, easy to focus
- Four lens eyepiece and flared eyecup
- 34mm (1.25") achromatic, objective lens with lens cap
An antique seven draw pocket telescope presented in fine working order. An historic, period piece fine to use today.
Closed Length: 13cm (5'')
Fully Drawn Length: 59.5cm (23.5'')
Objective Glass Diameter: 34mm (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World