Antique Settee, Victorian Button Back Sofa, Walnut, 19th Century Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5375
This is an antique settee, a Victorian button back sofa in walnut and finished in a rich damask cloth, 19th century circa 1880.
- The walnut frame displays good colour throughout
- Decorated with good quality carved detail with classical overtones
- Raised on turned and tapered front legs
- Swept, square section rear legs and all riding upon ceramic castors
- The button-back panel flanked by foliate carved side panels
- The crest rail, ears and rails adorned with scroll and foliate carving
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed offering a comfortable seat
- Finished in a rich damask cloth and matching brocade trim
A fine antique settee featuring a show back: Ideal for centre room placement. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 120cm (47.25'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Seat Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Seat Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Seat Height: 40.75cm (16'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.