Antique Settee, Victorian Button Back Sofa, Walnut, 19th Century Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5375
This is an antique settee, a Victorian button back sofa in walnut and finished in a rich damask cloth, 19th century circa 1880.
- The walnut frame displays good colour throughout
- Decorated with good quality carved detail with classical overtones
- Raised on turned and tapered front legs
- Swept, square section rear legs and all riding upon ceramic castors
- The button-back panel flanked by foliate carved side panels
- The crest rail, ears and rails adorned with scroll and foliate carving
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed offering a comfortable seat
- Finished in a rich damask cloth and matching brocade trim
A fine antique settee featuring a show back: Ideal for centre room placement. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 120cm (47.25'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Seat Width: 111cm (43.75'')
Seat Depth: 53.5cm (21'')
Seat Height: 40.75cm (16'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World