Antique Set of Four Dining Chairs, English, William IV, Rosewood, Circa 1835
Our Stock # 18.5619
This is an antique set of four dining chairs, English, William IV buckle backs in rosewood dating to the early 19th century, circa 1835.
- Superior set of four period chairs in rosewood
- Grain interest, of good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Offering a solid, stable and comfortable seat
- Shaped crest rail with carved foliate details
- Scrolled and linked backrest unites the pinched waist
- Cabriole legs with bumped knee, square section, swept rear legs
- Serpentine seat rail and traditional stuff over seat pads
- Upholstered in a pale cloth with geometric design, in good order
- Generous seat height offering comfort
A touch of class in these period, rosewood chairs. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 45.75cm (18'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Seat Width: 40.75cm (16'')
Seat Depth: 32cm (12.5'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World