Antique Set of Coat Hooks, Edwardian, Wall Mounted, Hall Shelf, Walnut c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5354
This is an antique set of coat hooks, an English, Edwardian, wall mounted hall shelf in walnut dating to the early 20th century circa 1910.
- Broad, of serpentine form and useful proportions
- In stout stocks of walnut displaying good colour throughout
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina with a wax polished finish
- A suite of seven cast brass hooks ornately cast with visage and scrolls
- The backboard and shaped end brackets decorated with etched detail
- The shelf above with edge moulding detail
- Supplied with fixings ready to hang
An attractive and useful antique set of coat hooks. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 125.5cm (49.5'')
Max Depth: 21cm (8.25'')
Max Height: 24cm (9.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.