Antique Set of Coat Hooks, Edwardian, Wall Mounted, Hall Shelf, Walnut c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5354
This is an antique set of coat hooks, an English, Edwardian, wall mounted hall shelf in walnut dating to the early 20th century circa 1910.
- Broad, of serpentine form and useful proportions
- In stout stocks of walnut displaying good colour throughout
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina with a wax polished finish
- A suite of seven cast brass hooks ornately cast with visage and scrolls
- The backboard and shaped end brackets decorated with etched detail
- The shelf above with edge moulding detail
- Supplied with fixings ready to hang
An attractive and useful antique set of coat hooks. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 125.5cm (49.5'')
Max Depth: 21cm (8.25'')
Max Height: 24cm (9.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured.
Excluding: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Jersey & Guernsey and remote areas – please let us know your post code to confirm.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
USA & Canada
We apologise we can not ship to Russia at this time but you are welcome to arrange your own courier service. We will support you with any details required.
Rest of the World
Please let us know your country and area code and we will find the most competitve rate for you