Antique Set Of Bookshelves, English, Walnut, Open Bookcase, Victorian, C.1880
Our Stock # 18.7521
This is an antique set of bookshelves. An English, walnut open bookcase with adjustable shelves, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Attractive bookshelf with fascinating Doric overtones
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select walnut presents fine grain interest
- Rich caramel hues beam beneath a quality wax polish finish
- Tiered crown moulding sits prominently above the whole
- Arranged as a suit of three generous shelves with height adjustment by toothed brackets
- Ebonised diamond carvings to each side sit above fluted column motif
- Standing upon a continuous plinth base with tiered edge
This is a fascinating antique set of bookshelves, with generously sized shelves for your prized collection of books. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 106cm (41.75'')
Max Depth: 33cm (13'')
Max Height: 137.5cm (54.25'')
Shelf Width: 98cm (38.5'')
Shelf Depth: 26cm (10.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World