Antique Set of 4 'Wavy Line' Ladder Back Dining Chairs, Edwardian c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1703
This is an antique set of 4 'wavy line' ladderback dining chairs. Crafted in the Edwardian period, reviving designs of the late Georgian period in the Lancashire / Cheshire area of the U.K.
- Good quality in English oak with a dark, polished finish
- Rush seat pads in good order throughout
- Gently raked back for comfort
- Raised on stout, turned front legs and square section rear
- United by a box stretcher ‰ÛÒ decorative turned front stretcher
- Five 'wavy line' splats displaying grain interest
A good set of chairs with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 45cm (17.75'')
Max Depth: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 105cm (41.25'')
Seat Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World