Antique Set of 4 Dining Chairs, Liberty Taste, English, Oak, Edwardian c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1747
This is an antique set of 4 dining chairs in the Liberty taste. English, in oak and dating to the early 20th century, Edwardian c.1910.
- Superior quality and beautifully proportioned
- In the Liberty taste with Art Nouveau influence
- Desirable colour and patina to the English oak
- Domed crest rail over carved foliate motif
- Pierced, carved back splat mounted within shaped rails
- Well stuffed and studded back rest and seat pad
- In a quality, soft, crimson napped cloth
- Raised on tapering, circular section front legs
- Terminating in squashed bun feet
- Square section, swept rear legs
Stunning set of chairs in good order throughout. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 104cm (41'')
Seat Width: 46cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 51cm (20'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World