Antique Set of 4 Chairs, English Country Kitchen, Victorian c.1850
Our Stock #åÊR0752
This is an antique set of 4 chairsåÊin a traditionalåÊEnglish country kitchen dining taste. Dating to the early Victorian period circa 1850.
- Good consistent colour in the oak and elm construction
- Solid plank seats displaying grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Tapering square section front legs and square section rear
- United by a box stretcher, the front one set back for comfort
- Traditional vase shaped, solid back splat
- Framed between oblique stiles and a shaped crest rail with flared ears
In good condition, delivered, waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Seat Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Seat Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Seat Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World