Antique Set of 4 Chairs, English Country Kitchen, Victorian c.1850
Our Stock #åÊR0752
This is an antique set of 4 chairsåÊin a traditionalåÊEnglish country kitchen dining taste. Dating to the early Victorian period circa 1850.
- Good consistent colour in the oak and elm construction
- Solid plank seats displaying grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Tapering square section front legs and square section rear
- United by a box stretcher, the front one set back for comfort
- Traditional vase shaped, solid back splat
- Framed between oblique stiles and a shaped crest rail with flared ears
In good condition, delivered, waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Seat Width: 50cm (19.75'')
Seat Depth: 35cm (13.75'')
Seat Height: 44cm (17.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.