Antique School Masters Desk, English, Georgian, Mahogany, Circa 1800
Our Stock # 11.3386
This is an antique school master's desk, an English, Georgian, mahogany desk dating to the early 19th century, circa 1800.
- Presented in good antique condition
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
- Attractive mahogany showing quality grain and fine colour
- Offering classic English Georgian charm with a desirable aged patina
- Delightfully dressed with an antique silver candle stand and inkwell
- Generously sized providing good under-knee height, working space and storage
- The later stand is finely traditionally crafted displaying classic dovetail & mortice joints
- Sloping desk over later triple drawer stand
- Drawers dressed with solid brass crank-neck drop pull handles
- Writing instrument trough to the upper
- Fall lifts on brass hinging to reveal a fitted interior - lock untested as key is absent
- A trio of quality drawers provide useful storage
A simply lovely desk to be welcomed into any location. Solidly jointed and robust, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 124cm (48.75'')
Max Depth: 62cm (24.5'')
Max Height: 91cm (35.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World