Antique Salon Chair, Victorian Button Back c.1840
Our Stock # LFA-1506
This is a classic Victorian, antique salon chair dating to the early 19th century, c.1840.
- Raised on stout, oblique cabriole legs
- Featuring bulbous knee and scrolled toe
- Swept and shaped rear legs
- Serpentine front seat rail
- Dished and pinched seat back
- Highly polished mahogany finish
- Show back, ideal for centre room placementåÊ
- Traditionally stuffed and upholstered
- Generous, plump seat pad
- Deep button back
- Finished in creamy patterned damask clothåÊ
In super condition with solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 71cm (28'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Seat Width: 61cm (24'')
Seat Depth: 51cm (20'')
Seat Height: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World