Antique Salon Chair, English, Victorian, Bedroom Armchair, Classical, Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5293
This is an antique salon chair, English, Victorian bedroom armchair displaying classical overtones and dating to circa 1860.
- Sumptuous broad and plump comfortable seat
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed
- Finished in a golden velour cloth in good order
- Turned walnut frame displaying good colour
- Horseshoe armrest with raised back, padded with a roped finish
- Ring turned supports, inlaid decoration, capped with mushroom finials
- Broad, pierced back splat displaying inlaid classical urn and garlands
A fine antique salon chair with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 70cm (27.5'')
Seat Width: 55cm (21.75'')
Seat Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Height: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.