Antique Salon Chair, English, Victorian, Bedroom Armchair, Classical, Circa 1860
Our Stock # 18.5293
This is an antique salon chair, English, Victorian bedroom armchair displaying classical overtones and dating to circa 1860.
- Sumptuous broad and plump comfortable seat
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed
- Finished in a golden velour cloth in good order
- Turned walnut frame displaying good colour
- Horseshoe armrest with raised back, padded with a roped finish
- Ring turned supports, inlaid decoration, capped with mushroom finials
- Broad, pierced back splat displaying inlaid classical urn and garlands
A fine antique salon chair with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 64cm (25.25'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 70cm (27.5'')
Seat Width: 55cm (21.75'')
Seat Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Height: 38cm (15'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World